Don Was: Blue Note Favorites
In 2012, Don Was became president of Blue Note Records, the world's premier jazz label. His taste, vision, and ear for sonic quality made him the perfect candidate to honor Blue Note's legendary archives and steer its future. Here are some of Don's hand-picked favorites from the Blue Note catalog.
- Out To Lunch<div class="artist-name">Eric Dolphy</div>Vinyl LP$19.98In stock
- Speak No Evil<div class="artist-name">Wayne Shorter</div>Vinyl LP$19.98In stock
- Free For AllVinyl LP$19.98In stock
- Black RadioVinyl LP$34.98In stock
- Mode For JoeVinyl LP$19.98In stock
- I Long To See You180-gram Vinyl LP$25.98In stock